Bungee jumping in Nepal is another exciting adventure activities tour for the Travelers. This is situated in the northeast of Kathmandu between Barhabishe and Tatopani Kodari Tibet Border. From Kathmandu 100 km, we drive 4 hrs by local bus and flowing Araniko friendship highway till to get the “Last resort” where is hanging the bungee bridge over wild Bhote Koshi. Bungee in Nepal is also popular adventure activity it’s to be found at (160 meters 507 feet) on top of the Bhote Koshi River banks which highest bungee in Asia.
Bungee jumping in Nepal it’s become popular for both the locals and Foreigners since when they constructed the bridge. Its 100% mishap-proof, the bungee jumping was designed by one of the famous New New Zealand specialists bungee professionals, and the bungee jump adventure is operated by some of the most knowledgeable as well as experienced bungee jumping masters in the group. The bungee group takes safety overall seriously.
- All transportation by privet or local vehicle.
- Full accommodation during the flowing itinerary.
- Meal Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner during the trip.
- Bungee Jumping, Canoeing and Rafting trip by probational Guide.
- All Government tax and Local taxes.
- First aid kit.
- If you like to have private vehicle cost will be extra.
- Your travel insurance which cover for emergency case.
- Your personal expenses like; any cold drink and Alcoholic drink.
- Your personal Laundry and phone call will not included.
- Tips for driver and rafting staff.
Day 01: Drive to Last Resort Bungee Sport after arrival preparing for Bungee jump O/N Last resort FB plans or drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast go for a cannoning trip to The Bhote Koshi River rock face combining with Bungee O/N Last resort FB plans.
Day 03: Rafting trip on Bhote Koshi River for every adventure lover can enjoy its many challenging rapids O/N tented FB plans.
Day 04: After breakfast continues rafting again and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Final departure or free own your destination.