The major attraction of Jungle Safari in Chitwan national park tour package is Bird watching, Jungle walks, Elephant riding, Jeep driving, canoeing, and many more activities tours in Chitwan. For this tour, it takes 6-7 hrs to drive by Tourist Bus from Kathmandu Sauraha. The jungle safari tour is like an investigative exploration trip that gives chance to adventure lovers to explore the strange path and UN-spoilt natural possibilities of the forests. In this jungle safari tour, you can walk around the national parks and flora and fauna safe haven as well as protected reserves. For the length of walking or hiking, you also have the choice to explore the forest via a jeep or on an elephant drive to analyze wild animals in their natural habitat.
The jungle safari tour is the best choice to get knowledge of nature’s rough country for loveliness. Nepal is a safe haven for further than 30 varieties of large flora and fauna, 180 types of mammals, and more than 800 kinds of birds. In Nepal, you can find rare wild animals like one horn rhino, tiger, monkey, crocodile, snow leopard, Musk deer, red panda, Himalayan black bear, Barking deer, striped hyena, sambar, chital, wild dog, sloth bear, langur, etc. And birds like Danphe, golden eagle, Kalige (wild chicken), peafowl, red jungle fowl, Vulture, kingfishers, flycatchers, Sunbird, etc.
Jungle safari in Nepal provides you the opportunity to discover the special types of rare wild animals and birds as well as the different types of the flora and fauna. Jungle safari in Nepal offers an outstanding analysis of rare wildlife. During the Jungle safari, you also get pleasure from other activities like canoeing, nature walks, bird watching, excursions, visits to an ethnic Tharu village, etc. The most excellent and well-known places for jungle safari in Nepal are Chitwan National park, Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Sukla Phanta wildlife reserve, Bardia National park, etc.
- Arrival and departure at Kathmandu airport
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- All entrance fee and guide for sightseeing
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Flight fare to kahmandu/Lukhla/Kathmandu
- Climbing permit/garbage deposit
- SagarmathaNational park fee and TIMS permit
- An experience climbing Sherpa Guide
- All the meal during the trekking and climbing period
- Porter for carrying baggage and climbing gear
- Insurance for guide and porter
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- All the government tax and paper work
- Transport from Kathmandu by air or road by private Vahicle.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry etc…
- tips for Driver and Guide.
- Note: Tour cost will vary depending on the group size, period and types of services optional as well as hotel.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel BB plan.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing Pashupatinath Swayambhu Nath, Durbar square, Boudhnath, Budhanilkanth O/N hotel BB plan.
Day 03: Drive to Chitwan, take to Hotel and. Briefing about the programs 3.00 pm- Village Tour and Visiting Elephant Breeding Centre 6.30 pm-Dinners 7.00pm-Cultural Program O/n hotel FB plan.
Day 04: 6.30am: Wake up 7.00am: Breakfast 8.15am: Cannoning + Jungle Walk 12.00pm: Lunch 1.30pm: Elephant Safari 7.30pm: Dinner O/n hotel FB plan.
Day 05: 6.00 am: Wake up 6.15 am: Bird Watching 7.30 am: Breakfast 9.00 is Departure to Kathmandu O/N Hotel BB plan.
Day 06: Final departure transfer to airport trip to end.